viernes, septiembre 14, 2007

Stardust and Death

I liked the book... So I hope the film is not too bad (like usually happens).

British trailer:

Another trailer:


The film
Stardust is based in the Neil Gaiman's book Stardust. It's curious that Claire Danes, who is starring the film, wrote the introduction to Neil Gaiman's Death: The Time of Your Life. I should buy that comic... if I am able to find it!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

By the way... I just read this (I quote from the wikipedia):
In 2007 Gaiman announced that after ten years in development the feature film of Death: The High Cost of Living are the producers, and would finally begin production with a screenplay by Gaiman that he would direct for Warner Independent. Don Murphy and Susan MontfordGuillermo del Toro is the film's executive producer.
So... who is going to play Death lovely character?

Etiquetas: , , , ,