domingo, julio 23, 2006

Cangas Comic-Con 2006

Yesterday I was in a Comic-Con at Cangas (Pontevedra < Galicia < Spain):
X Salon do Comic de Cangas (Only in Galician language, not even Spanish (Why that?))

I am not much into comics since some years ago, but I wanted to go, because of some remaining interest and that it was a good opportunity to see again my friend Vanesa Durán, who was invited as author and whom I haven't seen in person for a long time.

And... MUAHAHA there I managed some dedicated drawings from...

Pasqual Ferry:



Horacio Altuna:



Félix Vega:



Luis Davila:


Well, I am not a crazy fan or whatever (as I said before, I am not much into comics lately.), but it's always nice to take a look at some prefessionals drawing some quick things and have a little chat with some of them... at least for me.

Have a nice day.